Risk-Free Hearing Aid Satisfaction Guarantee & After Care Benefits
We also provide a TRY BEFORE YOU BUY Risk-Free 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee & After Care Benefits Package at no additional cost with the purchase of a hearing aid*.
Preferred Hearing Aid Center’s After Care Benefits Package is the most comprehensive service package in the area and includes:
- Try BEFORE You Buy!
- Warranties Up to Three Years to Cover Loss & Damage and Repairs
- 30-Day Satisfaction Period
- Quarterly Cleanings & Adjustments
- Yearly Audiometric Screenings
- Yearly Hearing Instrument Evaluation
- Annual Presentation of New Technology
- One Year Supply of Batteries with Purchase
- Most Major Insurance Providers Accepted
*excludes hearing aids purchased through a governmental agency.
Our Hearing Aid & Hearing Care Services
- Complete Hearing Tests for Adults
- Hearing Aid Evaluations, Selection & Fittings, Rehabilitation, and Counseling
- Full Line of Hearing Instruments
- Repair and Service for most Brands & Models of Hearing Aids
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Treatment
- Hearing Protection and Swim Molds
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Community Education Services
We're here to help.
Our Satisfied Patients Say It Best
I have known Al since he opened his business in Wichita about eight years ago. He immediately showed interest in my hearing problems (both ears), and I agreed to testing and soon purchased a set of hearing aids from him.
"I would like to express my thanks to you for the care you have given me to ensure that I receive the best quality of hearing possible. You have without a doubt given to me the pleasure of receiving the best treatment from a business man that I have ever received. Your service has gone above and beyond anything I could have hoped for.
"It has now been more than one year since I first visited your place of business, and I am writing to let you know how pleased I have been with the hearing aids I purchased from you. But there is a lot more that I have received than just a perfect set of hearing aids prompting me to let you know of my satisfaction with your care and service. It is for that reason I am compelled to state in writing just a few of the attributes you bring to your profession.